Shilpa Shetty


She seems to be the woman of the moment. Agent Triple P is not interested in whether calling her "The Indian" is racist or not; only whether she is a babe.

Frankly given women like Padma Lakshmi and Aishwarya Rai then Shilpa starts to look rather average. I've been on missions to India several times and I have to say that some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen are from there. I thought the receptionists at the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai and some of the air hostesses on Jet Airlines were better looking.

So I'd give her a 7. Sorry Shilpa. Now what you need to deal with the likes of Jade and the other non-entities is an elephant polo mallet.
You have read this article Babes / Girls in the news with the title Shilpa Shetty. You can bookmark this page URL http://sarareinke.blogspot.com/2007/01/shilpa-shetty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...