"Ludivine"..


..was on the train again this morning. I decided to sit in a different carriage so I didn't stare at her. Actually I think she is prettier than the real Ludivine..

It's the evil temporary PA's birthday today. She's driving me mad but I bought her some chocolates in Fortnum's today, which seemed to calm her down for a couple of hours at least. No doubt she will be back to her usual insane self before long: picking fights with everyone else in the office, talking too much and bragging on about the Japanese Ambassador. Never mind S comes back in a couple of weeks: if she doesn't get kidnapped in Bogata, that is. Hooray! Counting the days.



You have read this article Closely observed babes with the title "Ludivine"... You can bookmark this page URL http://sarareinke.blogspot.com/2007/01/blog-post.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...